Neuer Puzzle-Adventure-Titel von Capcom von dem Phoenix-Wright-Macher, sieht geil aus:
Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective will be coming to Nintendo DS and DSi in Winter 2010. Brought to you by Shu Takumi, the original creator of Capcom’s Ace Attorney series, Ghost Trick Phantom Detective tells an intriguing story, depicted with rich animation, combining logic puzzles and elements of humour that those familiar with the Ace Attorney games will know and love. The story of Ghost Trick Phantom Detective starts with the protagonist having already been dead. Gamers will be entertained for hours with over a dozen chapters full of mystery and surprise as the spirit world collides with real life.
In Ghost Trick Phantom Detective, players are transported into the spirit world of Sissel, a murder victim who has lost his memory and returned as a ghost to solve the mystery of his suspicious demise. As Sissel’s ghost, it’s up to the player to possess and manipulate items found in the real world to take his time and have fun in solving the captivating puzzles he encounters.
Using the stylus, players can manipulate inanimate objects in order to protect innocent victims and alter their fate. In order to save their lives, players will have many routes to choose from to scare off the victims’ assassins – some more obvious than others. It’s up to the player to use strategy in order to choose the best path and solve the crime, but be warned that Sissel only has until dawn before he has to leave the supernatural world for good. As Sissel progresses through the game, the mystery of his own death will be revealed to him over time. Will players discover the truth before his time runs out?
- Sissel: The main character, who has suffered not only the loss of his life, but also his memories tonight. Now, thanks to some special powers he got upon dying, he’s out to solve the mystery behind his death. But it won’t be easy; thanks to his amnesia, he doesn’t even remember his own name.
- Lynne: An idealistic rookie detective with a passion for justice. She was supposedly at the crime scene when Sissel was killed, and like Sissel, is marked for death. But Sissel is not about to just let her die right in front of him.
- Jeego: A mysterious hitman known as “Nearsighted Jeego.” He is an expert sniper at point-blank range who is never without his trusty golden shotgun. His biggest hang-up is wearing glasses.
- Kamila: A young girl with a love of donuts and reading. She is waiting for someone at home with her faithful dog, Missile. On the stove is dinner, which she cooks while she waits, but due to a twist of fate, she will find herself in the middle of the night’s events.
- Missile: A 2-year-old Pomeranian that loves his owner, Kamila, unconditionally. His hobby is barking as much and as loudly as he can. He believes it’s his duty to protect Kamila, and thanks to a twist of fate,he will be given a chance to do so this very night.
• The original creator/director of Phoenix Wright brings a new title to the Nintendo DS
• Manipulate the physical world through supernatural possession – take control of inanimate objects and change the world!
• Change the fates of those around you – return to the four minutes before a character’s death to stop it from happening
• Text adventure combined with logic puzzles makes for an exciting new challenge on the Nintendo DS
• Over a dozen engaging chapters filled with entertaining, interrelated puzzles
• Unique visual style and character designs